Sunday, September 7, 2008

Readin', Writin', 'Rithmatic

This was Cage's first day of 2nd grade. He had been counting
down the days until school started, but of course the morning
came and he didn't want to go. He rode his bike and we made
it there without a fight and luckily he stayed. I'll never forget the
first day of Kindergarten when he was hanging onto the doors
screaming while I was pulling at his feet. I kept thinking if he
lets go he's going down.
Cage is growing up so fast and has so much character. It is fun
to watch his personality become stronger everyday. We love
you Cage. Try hard in school this year.


1 comment:

Emily said...

I love the picture of Cage waving from the crowd! I remember when he was just days old, with his dark auburn hair; and then the days when he'd say, 'MY Mom' every time I'd come to your door. Ha! Look at him now :) Cute little nugget!