Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jen's Skydiving Adventure

This is what my best friend Jen wanted to do on her birthday.
I think she's crazy!! Needless to say she made her jump, sailed
through the air doing crazy flips and spins, then landed on her
butt. She loved it and I bet she'll do it again. She just wont be
talking me into it. It was fun to watch her get all excited about it.
Cage and Meg were a little scared for her, but laughed when she
made it down okay.
Happy Birthday Jen!! We love you!





2 comments:

Brad and Kaci said...

Good for her. I have always wanted to do that, but just don't think I could ever get myself to jump. I think I with you Robin-Rather watch from solid ground!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for coming and watching and adding me to your blog. Gosh, I had to skydiving to make it on here....I wonder what everyone else had to do to make the cut. Ha ha just kidding. It really meant the world to me to have your cute family there. I love you guys.