Sunday, September 7, 2008

Here fishy, fishy, fishy

Our little fisherman.
Cage was born a fisherman. His Dad would take him fishing
when he was a just a baby and Cage would sit in his car seat
and sleep.
He is always so proud of the fish he catches and
laughs because he catches more than his Dad. His Dad
wonders why there is so much competition between him and
a seven year old. Needless to say, I have a freezerfull of fish
if anyone wants some. I wonder how long I can keep them in
there before they go bad.
Cage says "fish fear when they hear my name."


4 comments:

The Barnes Family said...

He is so much like his dad!!! He is getting big, such a handsom little man!! NIce Fish Cage, keep catchin em!

Unknown said...

Okay, that's nota real fish is it!?!?! Huge.....
Lets play soon!

Sandy said...

You have been busy! So many posts since I last checked! How fun that you went to Park CIty with all your friends. I need to live by you guys! And nice work on the fish Cage... that thing is HUGE!

Brad and Kaci said...

So cute! A dads dream to have their boy right there fishing with them. You guys are always to doing so many fun things!