Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Camping with friends

Friends fill your life with joy, your soul with sunshine
and your heart with love.
Thanks for being such great friends!!!


We went up to the Anderson's property to camp for the
weekend. What a fun time!! We hung out by the fire roasting marshmallows, rode 4-wheelers, and went tubing. The kids had a ball looking for Lizards while the parents hung around trying to keep them alive. We took Cage's little 4-wheeler and it was a huge hit. Every kid took turns riding it the whole time. I was the helmet nazi worried that the kids were going to get hurt. Cage stayed on his motorcycle and didn't really get off. We also went tubing and the water was freezing. I swear my butt was numb by the time we were finished. Megan loved it. She just kept laughing watching her dad get soaked. We did loose Merlin (our friends dog) and it was so sad. A river guide found him in the water trying to get out 4 hours later. He was so tired trying to keep up with the river. Everyone was so happy he was okay. Riding the 4-wheelers Derrick and I came upon a Moose right in the middle of the rode. We had to stop and just wait for him to move. I haven't been that close to one before. I couldn't beleive how large they are. We had such a fun time. Thanks Callie and Lynn for letting us come and share your weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, how fun! I love marshmellow roasting :) Looks like y'all had a blast.

Deb'nDJ said...

That's all your giving me? I WANT MORE... and I want to go camping again with you dudes!

The Goughs said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I love camping. It's so peaceful.

Deb'nDJ said...

Ok, I'm a bit more satisfied but I can't read the bottom and I'm sure it said something great about me... oh well.

Brad and Kaci said...

I haven't camping and roasting marshmellows since high school. Looks like so much fun!!!