Thursday, July 10, 2008

Girls trip

We had so much fun on our girls trip. I haven't done that since before my kids were born. I wasn't going to go until they pulled in my driveway and made me pack. They whisked me away and Derrick was shoving me out the door. I just get so home sick. I even called my dad to see if he was passing through St. George to see if he could pick me up a day early. I know it's pathetic. Looking back I should have just relaxed and enjoyed the peace and quiet because now I am back at my crazy life. It was a good time and I'm so glad I went. Thanks Misty for letting us use your condo. You guys are great!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Robin! I am so glad you posted on my blog! I feel like it has been FOREVER since I have seen you! You look great and your kids are so cute! It is good to see Misty in your pics. How fun for you guys to still be able to hang out with each other! Lunch may be difficult. I work Mon- Fri 9-6. I am avail on weekends or some evenings as long as I plan in advance for someone to watch my girl. I was talking to Sandy and Stacey about possibly going out on the 22nd and getting ahold of you, Misty and Emily to go to dinner.

Brad and Kaci said...

A girls trip sounds so fun! Seriously, you are so dang cute. I will call you next time I am up that way. We will have to get together.

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Yay...you set up a blog!!! I had so much fun with you swimming and on the girls trip. We need to hang out more and more!! Talk to ya soon. By the way... you kids are adorable in all your pics.