Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Punkin' Time


Megan was pretty pouty pickin' pumpkins




Happy and beautiful


Katelin was tired of waiting for everyone


Cage had a fun searching for his
"Great Pumpkin"


Our cute little friend Maren


Cage's best bud Chris


Lovin' the Pumpkin Patch
Jaxson and Kenna

We went to the Pumpkin Patch to see if we could find
some good pumpkins. The kids loved searching around
to see who could find the biggest and the smallest pumpkins.
Megan wasn't in a very good mood and Cage endend up the
same way since we didn't bring any home. What a waste
of searching. He was pretty mad at me. I kept thinking
that they might go bad and the fact that he would hound
me to carve them. So we played in the maze and rode
around in the carts. I guess we'll get some next time.
By the looks of it, there should be some left.

12 comments:

Sandy said...

How fun! I love that picture of Megan. She is such a cutie! You know you want to carve pumpkins... COME ON! Get back there and get yourself a pumpkin!

Em&Em said...

It was fun to see you at the pumpkin patch. Megan is growing up too fast. She is so cute! By the way I like the new fall look for your blog.

Callie said...

That was so fun, thanks for the invite. Love all your pictures, you got some good shots!

Karen said...

Isn't fall fun? I love it! One of our favorite things is going to the pumpkin patch. My kids keep reminding me that we have not gone yet!

Sum & Ben said...

Hey.... look who is posting on your blog!! I know that I am a major post slacker! Cute pics, I am sad that I missed out! When you go back let me know, and I will come with you! My kiddos have been bugging me for weeks to go to the pumpkin patch!

Emily said...

Is that really Megan? She's a knock-out... but I didnt recognize her - I guess that says how long it's been! One of these days...
PS - just be glad your kids WANTED to go pumpkin picking. I SO have two BOYS - they're like, "Umm... Em, can you just pick them out for us?" Ha! Little punks! No cutesy fall pics for me!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! You're right, you are ready for Halloween :)

Emily said...

You're added beee-och! You made my top-ten! I'm like 28th in line on yours :)

Unknown said...

okay these are the cutest pics ever.....we loved the pumpkin patch too....minus the bugs.....

Brad and Kaci said...

Love the pumpkin patch. Looks like so much fun! And by the way your pictures are so cute! Looks professional!

Angel said...

soooo jealous...we don't even have a trace of fall here in Texas and it stinks. I mean it is nice to still be in shorts and sandals but I love fall...love it! miss you

Deb'nDJ said...

Good times at the pumkin patch!! We always have fun with you, well, at least I do. Sometimes the kids are a bit grouchy. :( Love ya.