Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside








Our first snow fall and the kids couldn't get dressed
fast enough to go outside and play in it. This is
Megan's first year to actually play in the snow and
she loved it. Cage taught her how to throw snowballs
at Myah. It was fun to see them laughing at each other.
Myah loves the snow and wants to lay in it. She must think it's
refreshing. I hate it because when she comes back inside
the snow is matted to her coat.
I couldn't get them to come back inside, I had to bribe
them with hot chocolate. I can't wait for winter.

7 comments:

Callie said...

Cute, I love snow pictures! My kids did the same thing, I couldn't get them dressed fast enough before they were out the door. We'll have to take the kids sledding this winter.

Sandy said...

No fair! It was 90 degrees today. I need some cold weather! That looks like so much fun!

Brad and Kaci said...

I can't believe you guys have snow already! How fun! What I would do for just a cold day right now! Hope you are doing good!

Unknown said...

I'm not liking that Sandy girl's comment. jealous!!!! I love all your pics!

Kelly said...

Hey! I was so excited when it snowed. Was pretty fun. Your blog looks really cute by the way...

Em&Em said...

How cute! It looks like they had a blast.

The Goughs said...

I still cant believe it snowed so early! Looks like you lived it up while it was here.