Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice....

I am your parent, you are my child.
I am your quiet place, you are my wild.
I am your calm face, you are my giggle
I am your wait, you are my wiggle.
I am your finish line, you are my race.
I am your praying hands, you are my saving grace.
I am your lullaby, you are my peekaboo.
I am your good-night kiss, you are my I love you.











Megan's birthday party.







Megan had such a fun 3rd birthday. We spent the day at
Grandpa Rick's with some friends and family. She is growing
so fast and learning so much. She creates happiness everywhere
she goes with all the funny things she say's and does. She loves
pretending that she is the mom and I am Megan, so the other day
we were playing and she says..... "Me's the mom and you is Megan,
so me say bad words." I thought I was going to die laughing.
She has been such a special little person in this family and is
always taking care of us. I tell everyone that I think she is going
to be a nurse. Always wanting to help you get dressed, brush your
teeth, eat, take your medicine, and even tuck you into bed. I never
knew a 3 yr old body could carry around such a huge HEART!!
We love you Megan and hope this year brings you all the health
and happiness that your sweet soul deserves.

2 comments:

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Growing up way too fast... she is so stinkin cute!! Love those pics of her... so darlin!!

Callie said...

Your kiddos are so dang cute, I love all your pictures! Please keep them coming more often! Megs hair was long in those pictures but I love her haircut, I wish Kenna would grow some hair.