Thursday, August 14, 2008

Robin's 29th Birthday

Tuesday the 12th was actually my birthday and it started out well. (Except that I had a doctor's appointment that morning.) I woke up to a card that Derrick had left for me and it was one of my favorites. He is the best card giver and he spoils me with them. This card made me feel really special. Then friends had lunch for me at Debs house and the kids ran wild. The girls are so cute with the Target cards. When I got home to lay Megan down for a nap, the doorbell rang and it was the most beautiful bouquet of red, pink, and white roses. And another card. (so cute) My dad stopped over to pay his visit, then my friend Jen because she was babysitting so that Derrick and I could go to dinner. The Cheesecake Factory was so yummy, but I got another card. This card wasn't like the other cards. This card had a poem in it. The poem was about packing my bags because he's taking me to Cozumel. What an amazing husband I have. He is always trying to make sure I am the HAPPIEST! He does a great job at it. I'm so lucky to have him. I LOVE YOU!! XOxXoXxOXooXx




11 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh- really that is so sweet! Happy Birthday, Robin! What a sweet hubby! You will have the best time!

The Barnes Family said...

You are the only person I know who gets a cruise for her birthday!!! Sweet husband! Have fun and take lots of pictures!

Callie said...

You lucky girl, that was so sweet of your hubby. I'm so excited for you and I'm glad you had a good birthday. Have tons of fun on your cruise!

Brad and Kaci said...

Sweet! Totally jealous! Hope you have enough fun for all of us! Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Wow you lucky duck! And it's so soon too! How fun that you don't have to wait FOREVER. Happy belated Birthday, love you!

Sandy said...

Oh I am so jealous!! What a great man! Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad it was a good one!

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

It was good to see you today; I haven't been on your blog for a while, so I thought I'd take a looksie. Happy Belated Birthday! A cruise; how fun!

Dawn & Todd Gottfredson said...

Lucky girl! I wish my husband would do something like that. All I get is the naked dance...haha!! We were sorry we couldn't hang this weekend with you guys. Let's play soon! Remember, you are my HERO!

Unknown said...

ummm....check my blog again....I have three posts....not just two....who's the lame blogger now...muhahhah!!!! Your post is so three weeks ago.....kidding...love you

Anonymous said...

Hey Robin, I remember you. Callie is my sister's best friend since elementary. She's a lot of fun. It's a small world.

Anonymous said...

OMG have fun on your trip!!! It's almost here!